Outstanding opportunity to kick start your career with an industry leading creative exhibition stand and event company.
Here at Skyline Whitespace, we have a dedicated team of exhibition and event professionals who are devoted to designing powerful experiences for some of the World’s largest brands through exceptional stand design, great storytelling and innovative engagement tools that bring to life a client’s brand and delivers real results both for the client and its audiences across the globe.
We are different and we believe it is our people that make us unique.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, positive person who wants to kick start their career in Event Project Management alongside a fun and sociable team.
Our friendly Project Management team are looking for a reliable and hardworking Estimator/Project Coordinator to provide start to finish support across all the exciting projects they’re working on. Just some of our clients you’ll be working with include Just Eat, Garmin and Hilton.
This energetic, hands on role will be based in our lovely South West London offices.
Daily Duties Include
- Project Managing a live project from point of sale through to the end.
- Liaising with Sales and Project management teams.
- Working closely with sub-contracted labour, from drafting installation agreements to ensuring all suitable equipment is on-site.
- Estimating/quoting designs.
- Managing call and email enquiries.
- Preparing quotations.
- Raising purchase orders with suppliers.
- Ensure all suitable documentation is in place throughout each project.
- Keeping all information up to date on internal systems.
So, what are we looking for?
- Ideally previous project coordination experience within a small to medium sized company or somebody with a relevant degree who is familiar with the event industry. Full training will be provided.
- Proactive with a team player mentality, happy to roll up your sleeves and work together to get the job done.
- Great communication skills to liaise with all parties involved in each project. This will include team members and clients.
If this sounds like you and you’d like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com