- Entirely modular and adaptable to suit your requirements
- All panels can be fully branded and are made from sanitisable materials
- Quick delivery and turnaround times
Temporary Walling for Testing & Vaccination Centres
Some of our clients
From testing pods to vaccination cubicles, we've got you covered.
Ideal for reconfiguring a space to suit your testing and vaccination needs, our temporary walling is entirely adaptable to you and your location.
With free in-house design, planning and project management services, all you need to do is brief in your requirements and we’ll work with you to do the rest.
Creating everything in house from our South West London workshop, we can provide all aspects from the walling and queue barriers, to social distancing solutions and signage. We can also work with our partners to source testing technology for you too.
Examples of uses
There are a number of different ways our temporary walling can be used to help ensure safe and Covid-Secure systems are put in place.
Just some of these include:
- Intelligent testing pods with in-built one way systems
- Temperature checking booths
- Private vaccination cubicles
- PPE changing rooms for staff members
- Consultation rooms
A number of clients choose to have a combination of these within one open plan space.
Designed to suit any environment.
- Medical and Hospital Environments, including Pharmacies and GP Surgeries
- Large Crowd Venues
- Schools and Universities
- Train Stations
- Business Receptions
- Retail Park