A cost effective solution for breaking up a large space, whether it be for an exhibition, event or specific project.
Temporary Walling, Partitions and Meeting Rooms
Adaptable temporary walling to suit your needs.
Fully adaptable to your specific requirements, our solutions provide cost effective options for segmenting a large space using metal frameworks and foamex boarding.
Our shell scheme solutions are ideal for a large number of companies exhibiting in one space and are a great entry level route into exhibiting for small, growing businesses.
Our temporary walling is an affordable option for breaking up larger spaces for a short period of time. Most recently our temporary walling has been used for vaccinations and testing stations, you can find out more about this specific solution here.
Benefits of our solutions
- We can provide walling plus anything else you might need in-house. From lighting and furniture to graphics and signage, we can create packages according to your requirements.
- Free project management and on-site planning included.
- As part of the Skyline Exhibitions network, we have worldwide reach and can oversea your installations both in the UK and abroad.
- We can provide fast turnaround times from our workshop in South West London.
- Solutions can be purchased or hired.
Why work with us?
- We have nearly two decades of experience as a leader in the events and exhibition space.
- We are the trusted exhibition partner of Just Eat, KPMG, Bayer, Hilton and Adobe to name but a few.
- We have everything from design to construction under one roof, so we can oversee and quality control the full process.
- We are renowned for being a friendly and fun company to work with who will support you every step of the way.
- We are a sustainable and green thinking company. You can read more about our sustainability commitments here.
Interested in temporary walling for vaccination and testing centres?
During Covid-19, we’re using our solutions to help a number of locations up and down the UK transform into vaccination and testing centres.