Outstanding opportunity for someone to drive the business forward and help deliver excellent customer service the exhibition and event experience industry.
Skyline Whitespace is a busy, creative event and exhibition production company based in South West London. We have a dedicated team of exhibition and event professionals who are devoted to designing powerful experiences for some of the world’s largest brands. Through exceptional design, great storytelling and innovative engagement tools, we bring to life a client’s brand and deliver real results, both for the client and their audiences across the globe.
We are looking for experienced warehouse supervisor who is reliable, team-orientated and with a great eye for detail with the ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure. This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the world’s major brands, in the events and exhibitions arena. As the Warehouse Supervisor, you will be responsible for all aspects of the Warehouse and distribution operations, resources & activates to meet the business service goals and targets.
- Manage all aspects of the receipt, storage, preparation and despatch of goods in a timely and accurate manner.
- Manage all aspects of the preparation, despatch, distribution and delivery of orders to meet customer requirements to agreed standards.
- Manage all aspects of quality control
- Manage all aspects of the storage process and stock management.
- To ensure the warehouse and vehicle fleet are maintained to the highest standards and meet all health and safety requirements.
- To manage the handling and transfer of waste generated by the business, ensuring recycling waste is correctly maintained.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods: receipt, unpacking, controlling, pricing, labelling, storage, picking, repacking, dispatch of goods
- Use space and mechanical handling equipment efficiently, making sure quality, budgetary targets and environmental objectives are met
- Have a clear understanding of the company’s policies and vision and how the warehouse contributes to these
- Organise the recruitment and training of the staff , as well as monitoring staff performance and progress
- Motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report etc)
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Prepare annual budget
- Warehouse and Distribution management experience
- Knowledge of custom modular stand systems or general industry knowledge
- Team orientated with the ability to work with own initiative
- First rate communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think outside the box
- Strong customer focus
- Must have a great eye for detail and a thorough and detailed approach to work
- Must have clean UK driver’s license
- Forklift licence
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV using the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org