Senior Project Manager
Skyline Whitespace is a busy creative exhibition design and production company based in Wimbledon, SW London. We have a dedicated team of exhibition and event professionals who are devoted to designing powerful experiences through exceptional stand design, great storytelling and innovative engagement tools that bring to life a client’s brand and deliver real results both for the client and its audiences.
Skyline Whitespace are looking for a proactive and self-driven individual with proven experience of managing and delivering large exhibition projects.
- Experienced candidates with proven capability of managing the delivery of bespoke exhibition projects/events
- Comfortable liaising with various internal teams and external suppliers
- Professional, confident and competent client facing correspondence and meetings
- A good understanding of materials, finishing and overall pre-production process
- A good understanding of the construction side of the process (on site)
- End-to-end project management using existing tools (inc Filemaker)
- Liaising with the internal team, build and production partners
- Create project timelines
- Costings: negotiations with suppliers, work out margins
- Providing full cost breakdowns to the internal team
- Liaise with customers and accounts on invoicing
- Managing all digital elements of the project alongside AV suppliers
- Managing graphics requirements – create elevations when need be
- Technical working drawings where required (based on design supplied)
- Overseeing production (check materials, finish etc)
- Assisting with the production of client presentations and where required face to face presentations alongside the team
- Order services as per client’s requirements – liaise with venue
- Take care of all documentation – insurance, transport, H&S etc – liaise with relevant contacts
- Regular reporting to internal team
- On-site project management, including overseeing stand installation, event day support and breakdown
- Excellent communication, information management and time management skills.
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team
- Be available to work from the office in Colliers Wood and potential face to face with clients at their offices
- Able to travel internationally and have a valid passport
- Be familiar in using excel, creating spreadsheets and schedules
- Able to understand design, working drawings and content management for AV requirements
- To demonstrate use of proven project management methodology
- Ambition, flexibility, confidence and a proactive and creative approach.
- The ability to communicate at a high level with business clients.
- A willingness to take on responsibility and use initiative to ensure we meet all service levels applicable to our business client base.
- Have a full driving licence
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV using the following link: email@example.com