About the role
Skyline Whitespace is an industry-leading exhibition design and production company specialising in award-winning exhibition solutions for clients across the world in many different sectors.
We are looking for a Sales Team Administrator to be an integral new member of the sales and account management team, providing administrative and operational assistance. This is a wide-ranging role with a diverse portfolio, including sales lead generation and distribution, dealing with inbound enquiries and support, producing reports, maintenance of our database and CRM system, and account management assistance.
The role would suit someone who is interested in the exhibition and events industry and is looking to expand their skills and experience within sales and account management. You will need to be a confident communicator who enjoys a fast-paced and energetic environment, is willing to balance multiple tasks where needed, with a keen eye for detail and the hunger for a sale.
This is a permanent, full-time position. The successful candidate must be able to work from our SW London HQ as well as be able to travel to events and on-site locations for project installations where required.
Your role and your responsibilities
- Customer Service – provide an exceptional level of customer service, dealing with multiple queries internally and externally by email, telephone and face to face contact
- System, reporting and analysis – updating sales pipeline, producing reports from CRM and/or event registration systems, ensure data consistency, evaluating success by gathering feedback and conducting analysis.
- Work closely with the Sales Director to support the day-to-day management and operations of the sales team
- Responding quickly and professionally to lead enquiries
- Help build strong client relationships
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities
- Preparing documentation, tenders & presentations
- Preparing show lists and show walk packs for Sales team
- Diary management of sales department
- General administration, including the updating of information, raising purchase orders, preparing documents and similar tasks where required
- Planning and booking sales staff travel (trains/flights/taxis) and hotels
Your experience and skills
- Previous sales team experience or a driven desire to learn
- Self-starter and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent IT skills in MS Office and using online systems
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- High levels of attention to detail and good problem-solving ability
- Confidence to liaise with senior level staff members
- Confidence to network
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once working to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the events and exhibitions industry is an advantage but not essential
Remuneration and benefits
- £25,000 basic salary
- Team bonuses
- Staff reward scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Onsite Beer Garden
- Medicash health plan
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!