Exceptional career opportunity to join a busy and creative team in the exhibition and events industry based in South West London.
Here at Skyline Whitespace based in South West London, we have a dedicated team of exhibition and event professionals who are devoted to designing powerful experiences for some of the Worlds largest brands through exceptional design, great storytelling and innovative engagement tools that bring to life a client’s brand and delivers real results both for the client and its audiences across the globe.
Scope of role
A great opportunity has arisen for an exhibition Sales Account Manager to join our exhibition design and production company based in Wimbledon. The main purpose of this exciting role will be to generate sales through existing client accounts and new lead opportunities. Currently the existing client accounts generate over £900k per year and with the right experience and motivation, this can easily be converted into £1.5 to £1.8m sales over the next 2-3 years. Generous basic salary, commission structure and great career prospects.
- Responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of key client accounts
- Responding quickly and professionally to lead enquiries from marketing campaigns
- Identifying new sales opportunities through networking existing client accounts
- Building strong client relationships through great customer service
- Generating new business opportunities
- Evaluation of client requirements
- Preparing design briefs, detailed quotations and proposals
- Preparing tenders & presentations
- Presenting proposals at senior level
- Negotiating & closing sales effectively
- Experience in sales and/or account management
- Great communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain long term customer relationships
- Industry experience or similar preferable
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Excellent presentation & IT skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and work to tight deadlines
- Confidence to liaise with senior level clients with complex requirement
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV using the following link: email@example.com