Outstanding opportunity to work for an industry leading creative exhibition company. Salary discussed upon application and will be commensurate with experience.
Skyline Whitespace is a busy creative exhibition design and production company based in Wimbledon, SW London. We have a dedicated team of exhibition and event professionals who are devoted to designing powerful experiences through exceptional stand design, great storytelling and innovative engagement tools that bring to life a client’s brand and deliver real results both for the client and its audiences.
A role that requires the processing and monitoring of finalised and approved exhibition stand projects, using the Company’s CRM management system, through to the Production and Exhibition Services Department on behalf of the Sales Account Managers.
- Receiving finalised exhibition stand brief from sales team, collating information and preparing on-site job folder using the company’s CRM management system.
- Instructing production department with graphic brief details
- Ordering exhibition stand parts and graphic elements using supplier’s SAP system
- Preparing and providing graphic panel layouts to clients
- Liaising with clients to re-confirm artwork deadlines
- Prepare electrical and carpet plans
- Ordering third party services
- Liaising with exhibition organisers to provide Health and Safety documents and obtain stand design approval
- Working with internal departments to ensure job is produced on time and handed over to exhibition services team
- Monitoring costs through project lifecycle so they adhere to budget
- To go onsite to oversee stand installation and client handover
- Excellent IT skills using Word, Acrobat and Excel etc
- Excellent Administration and organisational skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and organise many projects at one time
- Attention to detail and accuracy very important
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Good team worker
- Previous experience of exhibition project management
- Full training provided
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV using the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org