This role will see you heavily involved in the fast-paced world of exhibitions and events, marketing to various audiences within the industry through Whitespace Group’s four brands – Skyline Whitespace, Whitespace XPO, WE Create and The Portable Display Shop. With the company evolving greatly in recent months, this role also provides the opportunity to help hire, grow, and nurture a larger marketing team.
This is a full-time role and can be flexible in terms of home and office working.
Responsibilities of this role
- Lead and oversee the marketing for Whitespace Group’s four brands – Skyline Whitespace (Modular Exhibition Stands), Whitespace XPO (Core Services), WE Create (Experiential Event Agency) and The Portable Display Shop (E-Commerce Shop for Portable Displays).
- Utilise strong leadership and people skills to work with your team and others around you. Currently the Marketing Assistant reports directly to the role of Marketing Manager, with further opportunity to grow and manage a larger team in the coming months.
- Establish brand positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different marketing channels.
- Utilise knowledge across both physical and digital marketing platforms to promote the brand in varied and targeted ways.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and marketing performance reviews.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration.
- Continuously monitor and improve the websites for all four brands, working with external agencies to do so.
- Create interesting and insightful content, including SEO copywriting for blogs, designed visual assets for social media and articles for external websites and publications.
- Oversee the management and optimisation of The Portable Display Shop online shop, helping to strategically choose new products, create new product listings, improve the design of the website and promote the website through both organic and paid marketing.
- Look after the design and purchasing of merchandise for all four brands, ensuring it is brand compliant and fits with our merchandise strategy.
- Monitor the marketing budget and develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service. Be a key decision maker in the acquisition of any new sales and marketing tools.
- Act as the marketing representative within all weekly sales calls, providing key performance figures and updates on marketing activity.
- Work closely with our external digital marketing agency to implement digital ads for all campaigns and ensure they are continuously optimising the website.
- Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
Skills and qualifications needed
- 4+ years working within a marketing role, ideally digital marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Microsoft Office skills required
- Basic Adobe skills required
Salary: Between £45 – 50k depending on experience
If you’d like to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!