Large Format Finisher / Print Operator £24-28K DOE
We are looking for an candidate with at least 2 years Large Format finishing experience. Dye sub printer knowledge and fabric finishing would be an advantage, but full training will be given.
You will be responsible for:
- Operating – Dgen Dye Sub Fabric Printer and Monti Calendar. fabric finishing using a Versatec Laser cutter and the Matik sewing system.
- Ideally have experience in LARGE FORMAT digital print finishing including mounting, laminating, trimming, cut vinyl preparation.
- Be able to use mounting / laminating roll to roll machine.
- A keen eye for attention to detail and excellent organisational skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team under our Graphics Director but also be able to demonstrate working on ones own initiative.
- An ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- You will; have lots of enthusiasm and personality; be punctual and reliable; have the ability to work well on your own initiative and as part of a team; be self motivated and have lots of common sense.
- You will also be able to work on your own initiative and you will keep the working area clean and tidy.
- Full Training to be provided
Hours of work are 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV using the following link: email@example.com