Whitespace Group is looking for an experienced Digital Project Manager who can oversee and drive forward our digital projects from initial concept to delivery.
We are expanding our digital offering, with our trusted digital content providers, who deliver cutting edge content in VR, AR and web applications. Showreel
Our digital content briefs range from:
- Visual content played out on large screens or video walls at exhibitions (film or 2D / 3D animation)
- Branded interactive games at exhibitions – with touch (or hands-free) controllers
- Augmented Reality apps, showcasing products at exhibitions
- Branded interactive VR experiences (narrative, story-based content)
- Digital webinar and presentation experiences in 3D virtual environments
- Digital / virtual exhibition experiences in 3D virtual environments
We are looking for someone bright, switched on and keen to learn all aspects of the digital project workflow, continue to nurture the existing client relationships we have in digital projects and help ensure the smooth delivery of all our digital projects.
You will report to the head of the digital department, working closely with them and the account managers to understand the physical side of the exhibitions and the client relationships.
You will also work closely with our digital content providers, maintaining our close and collaborative relationship.
- nurture relationships in all our existing digital projects and help develop new digital projects
- represent Whitespace’s digital offering to our client base
- keep track of several digital projects simultaneously and their requirements
- manage and develop a database to ensure we don’t lose track – keep track of all the details required to ensure each project is delivered: job numbers and PO numbers, 3D assets, production schedules and to kit requirements and installation on site.- provide a communication channel between the physical side and the digital side of exhibition projects.
- develop a deep understanding of our past projects & learn how to confidently demonstrate these projects confidently in person at our showroom, and remotely on Teams calls.
- – help get digital hardware where it needs to be, and with the appropriate customer care.
- be on-site at exhibitions to set up digital experiences (can be learnt on the job).
- set up meetings to introduce the digital offering and develop briefs with our clients.
The candidate will need to demonstrate:
- a natural flair for communication and building relationships with clients
- enthusiasm for technology and making great digital content
- an innate desire for organisation
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Preference, project manager certification (APMP or PRINCE2 certification is desirable)
- Understanding of web technologies
- Proven experience of effectively managing large-scale projects from brief through to delivery
- Adept at building effective client relationships and working with several stakeholders to deliver targets
- Experience using project management software
- Strong communication with excellent presentation, report writing and data analysis capabilities
- Ability to work under pressure, change direction when required and work on a range of client projects at the same time
- Experience of identifying business opportunities, building client relationships and seeking new business
£40,000, depending on experience, plus benefits.
Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm. There may be a requirement to work irregular hours to fit around particular needs or to respond to project demands.