Outstanding opportunity to work for an industry leading creative exhibition stand and event company.
Here at Skyline Whitespace based in South West London, we have a dedicated team of exhibition and event professionals who are devoted to designing powerful experiences for some of the Worlds largest brands through exceptional stand design, great storytelling and innovative engagement tools that bring to life a client’s brand and delivers real results both for the client and its audiences across the globe.
We are looking for a highly technical and motivated individual who has 3-4 years professional exhibition design experience. This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the world’s major brands, in the events and exhibitions arena. Familiarity with Aluvision/BeMatrix modular systems would be advantageous.
Skills and Experience
- 3D CAD and technical drawing skills (Autocad/Inventor/Solidworks/IronCAD or similar)
- Modular exhibition system/Trade show specific design experience
- Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Confidence to work with major global brands on large projects
- Good time management and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Creating detailed and accurate build instructions and elevations for Live Events and Exhibitions including custom/bespoke exhibition stands
- Working alongside the creative studio to produce comprehensive technical drawings for clients, project managers and stand builders
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV and portfolio examples using the following link: firstname.lastname@example.org