Here at Whitespace Group based in South West London, we have a dedicated team of exhibition and event professionals who are devoted to designing powerful experiences for some of the world’s largest brands through exceptional design, great storytelling and innovative engagement tools that bring to life a client’s brand and delivers real results both for the client and its audiences across the globe.
The role will see you heavily involved in the fast-paced world of exhibitions and events, designing to various audiences within the industry through Whitespace Group’s four brands – Skyline Whitespace, Whitespace XPO, WE Create and The Portable Display Shop.
With the company evolving greatly in recent months, it is a great time to join.
Reporting into the Creative Director, we’re looking for someone with proven experience in; Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop with good working knowledge of platforms such as WordPress and Powerpoint.
An interest or experience in a live events agency would be a huge advantage for this role
This person will need a can-do attitude and a willingness to work across multiple projects, clients, audiences and sectors – up for any challenge!
Sound like you? Please do get in touch with us today if you’re interested. We’re waiting to hear from you.
- Understanding of the principles that make innovative and effective communications, brand design, and large-scale graphics (wayfinding, exhibitions and events).
- Work with 3D designers and other creatives to produce inspiring communications ideas that transcend print, digital, experiential and social channels.
- Understand and implement client brand guidelines and work to push creativity within them
- Partner with marketing to shape the look and feel of all company communications
- Liaising with the production team to ensure the best creative solutions are realised, implemented and delivered.
- Help build innovation within the creative team and share your perspective/opinion
- Support the team with internal and external presentation design, creating PowerPoint templates and presentations for a variety of purposes such as; events & conferences, financial results, sales pitches and internal communications.
- Continuous improvement of company website.
Salary and Benefits
Full time role with salary negotiable dependant on level of ability but possible range is £30-40k.
25 days holiday
Private health insurance
Medical cash plan
The usual bike and other schemes
Onsite parking available
Monday-Friday, 9:00am to 5:30pm.