Outstanding opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to further develop their career at a leading exhibition and event experience agency.
Skyline Whitespace is a busy, creative event and exhibition production company based in Wimbledon, SW London. We have a dedicated team of exhibition and event professionals who are devoted to designing powerful experiences for some of the world’s largest brands.
You’ll be the digital marketing lead for Skyline Whitespace responsible for setting up, implementing and managing the company’s digital marketing strategy and supporting the organisation more widely to imagine and deliver great campaigns and activity whilst working closely with a third-party Marketing Agencies. You’ll also be required to manage and develop junior members of the marketing team and play a key part in the cross-organisational teamwork within the workplace.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager with an outstanding track record particularly in social media, e-marketing, paid digital advertising, SEO and cross-channel campaign delivery.
- Building and maintaining social media presence across all digital channels
- Creating email marketing campaigns
- Measuring performance of all digital marketing activities
- Producing engaging and optimised content for website, blog, social media and online and offline publications
- Managing content marketing strategies
- Managing and maintaining a coherent company communication style and tone of voice.
- Overseeing PPC and SEO activities and monitoring bounce rates, conversions and traffic
- Communicating with design freelances, agencies, printers, photographers and other services to develop promotional materials and help other marketing-related projects come to fruition
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to improve lead generation campaigns
- Developing new and creative growth strategies
- Running reports to track growth and ROI
- Creating and editing visuals for web and social media
- Working with CRM to create reports for campaigns and trends
- Organising exhibitions and events
- Skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. You will need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
- Writing skills: You need to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts may well be an integral part of the job.
- Editing skills:Website and social media content will not just be text but frequently visual as well, good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is desirable.
- Development skills: Knowledge of of HTML is not necessary, but good knowledge of SEO and advanced WordPress skills are required.
- Management skills: You need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines
- Experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- Good understanding of search engine optimisation and pay-per-click
- Great WordPress skills
- Experience in creating content, either for online of offline consumption
- Writing and editing skills
- A strategic and structured approach to conducting analysis and producing reports
- Confident with Microsoft Office tools
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
· 25 days holidays, plus 8 public/bank holidays
· Bonus scheme
· Employee perk scheme
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year depending on experience
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV using the following link: email@example.com