Your event, your branded experience
FleXpo changes the way exhibitors and sponsors present themselves and their brand. This approach is quite different from the standard shell schemes: more open to encourage networking; more flexible to meet any budgets.
A new and modern vision for expo and events that provides:
- Exhibitors with pre-designed stand packages
- Organisers with full control of the management and the look and feel of their event
It’s modern, fresh, cost effective and it works for branded expos, exhibitions, conferences and events of all sizes.
Consistent. Smart. Stylish.
The future in three easy steps.
1 . Site visitOur operation team will start with a thorough venue inspection to:
- Identify all logistical requirements and liaise with the venue
- Design an optimised floorplan for stands and any additional spaces stated in the brief
- Put a detailed timeline together
The FleXpo difference
Our state-of-the-art software and expertise
2 . Bespoke DesignOur team of designers will work closely with you and your brief to design tiered stand packages with any add-on accessories needed which include:
- Reception Desks
- Registration Desks
- Breakout and networking areas
- Meeting Rooms
- Conference stages/mini theatres
The FleXpo difference
Superior backlit modular system and top design team
3 . Project ManagementEfficiency is at the core of our project management and operations. As part of the FleXpo offer, you will get:
- A user-friendly online project management tool which is branded and tailored for your event. All identifed users can login securely. You can manage the tool or we can manage it for you
- A dedicated project manager overseeing the full project and acting as one central point of contact
- A team of experts for the pre-build, onsite build and dismantle
The FleXpo difference
All services under one roof
Example of tiered packages
We design your packages in collaboration with you to support your event objectives and brand. Flexibility is a critical part of FleXpo which is why each tier option comes with a choice of upgrades and accessories.
This is an example for BRONZE, SILVER, GOLD and PLATINUM backlit modular stands
Bronze tier example in detail
Bronze is the entry level stand for your exhibitors. This is a great option for those on budget.
Typical size 2x2
Silver tier example in detail
Silver keeps the simplicity of bronze and remains affordable but it has a greater presence and it can be accessorised easily.
Typical size 3x3
Gold tier example in detail
Gold is the versatile package that gives you dual graphics with easy upgrades options. The standard two-wall option can be doubled up to create an X shaped island - a clean and easy way to set up 4 exhibitors in a private but still open stand.
3x3 for individual stands
Platinum tier example in detail
Platinum is your free style type of stand which can be fully custom or custom- modular depending on budget.
Typical size 6x4
Additional assets and spaces
Flexibility is built in with a choice of upgrades and accessories for each tier as well as extra assets to create a full tradeshow.
Benefits for organisers
Offering an elegant and smart solution to your exhibitors is at the heart of FleXpo – be creative with add-ons and and upgrades to maximise your revenue.
Create a WOW event
- Swap standard shell schemes for inspiring visual presentation
- Stand out from other shows by offering amazing backlit stand
- Optimised open layout to encourage networking
Maximise your resources
- Hire equipment – we do the rest
- All logistics taken care of: we deal with suppliers and contractors
- Online tool that acts as a sales tool and as an exhibition manual, as well as a dedicated project manager
Maximise your revenue
- Sell stand upgrades – whether by size upgrade or adding accessories
- Sell sponsorship packages
- You’re 100% in control – manage your client relationship and invoice them directly
Don't just take our word for it
It’s often a challenge to find a solution that stands out ‘head
and shoulders’ above the well-used standard shell scheme
offering. FleXpo provides a creative and innovative alternative
to the ‘norm’.
The appealing visual impact of the backlit panels, supported
by the creativity and flexibility regarding its application
provides ample opportunities for both sponsor and organisers.
Underpinning this is the passion, commitment, and expertise
provided by the talented Skyline Whitespace team which
makes FleXpo easy to implement and deliver as a real creative
– Mark Ford, Head of Creative Communications at MCI UK Ltd
Benefits for exhibitors
Making it easy to exhibit is at the heart of FleXpo – so if you want to reuse your graphics, you can hire the display for your next event or buy it.
Award-winning 3D design
Inspiring designs to optimise backlit systems look and feel.
Methodical planning with everything you need in one centralised place.
We do everything for you so you don’t have to
We pack, ship, build the stand, assist during the set up and dismantle – all you have to do is turn up
Simple and easy
Order your package, manage your graphics and accessories on line
Choice of flexible packages to suit your budget with upgrade options. Costs are inclusive of all suppliers’ costs
“Insight is a great show to be a part of; as you can see it’s a really busy show – it attracts a wide range of customers. Insight attracts a hell of a lot of people”
“We get to see a lot of our customers – the traffic we got this year has been phenomenal”
“We are meeting a large variety of contacts and customers at Insight”