Exceptional career opportunity to join a busy and creative team in the exhibition and events industry based in South West London.
Here at Skyline Whitespace based in South West London, we have a dedicated team of exhibition and event professionals who are devoted to designing powerful experiences for some of the Worlds largest brands through exceptional design, great storytelling and innovative engagement tools that bring to life a client’s brand and delivers real results both for the client and its audiences across the globe.
Scope of role
Due to continuing success and in line with our growth strategy, we are looking for a Business Development Manager whose main responsibilities will be to generate new business opportunities through lead generation. A highly motivated individual who enjoys the process of researching companies, identifying key contacts and developing sales opportunities through email, social media, phone and face to face contact. A confident salesperson with industry knowledge and the charm needed to create relationships from initial contact through to sale.
This role offers a generous salary, excellent commission and also enables the individual to develop client accounts and continue to earn commission year on year.
- Researching industry and identifying key contacts
- Qualifying and securing new business opportunities
- Create sales strategy and pipeline
- Generating leads and converting to sales
- Meet with customers face to face and present company credentials
- Building business relationships with clients and prospective clients
- Preparing design briefs, quotations and proposals
- Negotiating & closing sales effectively
- Collaborate with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting
- Working with marketing team to implement marketing campaigns
- Experience in sales and lead generation
- Industry experience preferable but not essential
- Self-starter and able to work under own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Excellent presentation & IT skills
- Persuasive personality
- Outgoing and enjoy meeting people
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV using the following link: email@example.com