Official COI Approved Contractor
Skyline Whitespace are an officially approved contractor and are on the COI roster.
We are authorised to tender for the following services:
- Label 6 - Modular display supply and construction
- Label 7 - Graphics and display systems production and supply
- Creative design
- Development and management of events
- Exhibitions and road-shows (excluding conference and conference-related activity)
COI helps colleagues across the public sector deliver policy objectives and public services efficiently and effectively, from a network of offices across the UK.
COI organise cost-effective communication activities and bring together insight and learning from across public services. As part of the Government Communication Network (GCN), we set standards, offer guidance, and share knowledge and expertise.
We help our public sector colleagues deliver better communication outcomes by:
- Understanding the public, business and government
- Using research and behavioural insight to influence attitudes and behaviours
- Advising on the right communication mix to help organisations optimise effectiveness though the best use of owned, earned and paid for channels
- Supporting digital engagement and participation through the use of new and emerging technologies
- Delivering efficiencies by leveraging economies of scale and creating successful partnerships
- Measuring what matters and evaluating communication to understand what works, so that every penny is spent wisely
COI's Chief Executive reports to the Minister for the Cabinet Office. The Minister is accountable to Parliament and its Select Committees for all COI's activities.